Support the businesses that support The Splendid Table:
- Applegate meat is made with no added hormones, no antibiotics ever, no GMO incredients and no shame. It's clean, natural, organic meat. To learn more about going Applegatarian, visit Applegate.com.
Ben & Jerry's
- Check out the Ben & Jerry’s sunflower butter lineup, and the whole Non-Dairy family at benjerry.com.
- With a full line of always-reliable baking mixes like brownies, cookies and cake, plus thousands of kitchen-tested recipes available on BettyCrocker.com, you can count on Betty to guide you through all your kitchen adventures!
Capital One Eno
- Capital One knows life doesn’t alert you about your credit card. That’s why they created Eno, the Capital One assistant that looks out for surprise credit card charges like over-tipping, duplicate charges, or potential fraud — then sends an alert to your phone, and helps if you need to fix them. Another way Capital One is watching out for your money when you're not. See capitalone.com for details.
- Martie Duncan, author, home cook, and Next Food Network Star finalist, has a new podcast that celebrates cooking at home. It's called HOMEMADE, from the publishers of Allrecipes. Listen to HOMEMADE on Apple Podcast, Spotify, Stitcher and wherever you find your favorite podcasts.
- Visit ritual.com/splendid to start your ritual today and get 10% off during your first three months.
- Sakara is a nutrition company that focuses on overall wellness, starting with what you eat. Get 20% off your first order when you visit the Sakara website.
Sitka Salmon Shares
- Sitka Salmon Shares is a Community Supported Fishery delivering traceable, wild-caught Alaskan seafood since 2011. Meet their fleet, access recipes, and shop shares at SitkaSalmonShares.com. Use code splendid for $25 off your first order.
Snake River Farms
- Get 15% off your order, go to snakeriverfarms.com and enter the promo code SPLENDID at checkout.
- Find Rushing Rivers Pears at a grocer near you or visit www.stemilt.com to learn more.
Truly Grass Fed
- Delicious cheese and butter that pairs with your tastes and values, that's the Truly Grass Fed difference. Visit trulygrassfed.com to experience how Truly Grass Fed pairs with you, and to find your closest retailer.
Interested in advertising in The Splendid Table podcast? Contact Loryn Caldie at email@example.com.